Head of Hotel & Catering (m/f) onboard a Ferry Vessel. Swedish and English are a MUST
You have a background of Hotel Manager/ Chief Purser or F&B Manager advantegeous from a cruise-, ferry- or river vessel. You work independently and are responsible for the whole hotel & catering operation including the board shop. You are responsible for up to 50 crewmembers and are reporting to the Head of Catering ashore.
Budget monitoring and cost control is one vital function.
Your working place will be a ferry vessel travelling between Germany and Sweden.
Very good Swedish and English language skills are essential, German is an advantage.
- an extensive managerial and supervising experience from the hotel & catering business
- You are able to work target and cost-oriented
- very good knowledge of the Swedish und English language (spoken and written)
- a good knowledge of IT-standard software (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- knowledge of hotel and retail management systems
- a good sense of service, quality and safety