Chef de Partie Patissier
Karrierechance in Neuseeland. Ein 5* Hotel auf der Nordinsel verstärkt das Küchenteam
Our client, a five star hotel in New Zealand, with more than 400 rooms and suites, venues for private & business meetings for up to 1400 guests and 2 exceptional restaurants, is looking for a Chef de Partie (m/f) to join the pastry team.
Permanent position, starting date as soon as possible.
Your duties will include:
- assisting the Sous Chef / Executive team in developing products
- supervising and training of Commis and Demi Chefs
- preparing and producing pastries for the F&B outlets
- quality control
- ensuring hygienic standards and cleanliness
For more information please feel free to get in touch in with us / please pass on your CV to us - we will get back to you with more information then.
Please note that the hotel does not provide accommodation and is not paying for flights / visa costs.
- finished apprenticeship as chef and / or confectioner
- working experience within a similar operation and a similiar position is a must
- able to work under pressure
- very good command of English
- willing to stay at least one year