Senior Chef de Partie Baker for International Cruiseliner
International Cruise Company is seeking to recruit a Senior Chef de Partie Baker (m/f). There are 2 working in the Bakery.
Working hours: 03.00 - 06.00, 06.30 - 10.00, 14.30 - 18.00
Salary USD 4238 while on board (vacation pay and night compensation is included)
Medically insured while onboard
- To follow the Chief Bakers instructions for Menu plans and daily preparations.
- To properly prepare all items required for the daily Menus and special events as instructed by the Chief Baker and to ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To ensure that Galley/Bakery equipment is maintained properly, that the highest standards ofcleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
- To provide a six star service at all times.
- Baker Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required.
- Minimum experience of three (3) years in a luxury international hotel property as a Second Baker or a minimum experience of two (2) years in the luxury cruise ship industry as a Second Baker.
- A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is required.
- Very good spoken English (needs to score at least 70% in the onboard English proficiency test).
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training.
Sie bewerben sich bei:
teamwork one Salzburg
Telefon: 0043-699-188 72 931
Sie bewerben sich auf das Stellenangebot Bäcker - 5* Cruise Liner/CRLI