International Luxury Cruise Ship with 1000 passengers
Luxury Cruise Company is looking for an experienced Executive Chef for one of it´s ocean vessels.
You are responsible for all aspects of food preparation and food areas and to oversee the daily operations of the Main Galley, Crew Galley and Preparation Rooms as well as for controlling of all costs.
You report directly to the F&B Manager onboard and supervise a team of up to 50 chefs.
You are 12 months paid, the rotation is 3 months on / 3 months off
12 months medically insured
Before you can join the ship you need:
Yellow Fever vaccination
STCW Basic Safety Training & Crowd Management Training
References from the 2 last working positions
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in a large luxury food operation - luxury cruise ship industry experience is absolutely preferred
- Must have a very strong, balanced background in the culinary field and a sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
- Understands all aspects of the kitchen including bakery, pastry, butchery and fish preparation area, hot and cold kitchen
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Needs to have an outgoing personality
For further information please contact:
You apply to:
teamwork one Salzburg
Telefon: 0043-699-188 72 931
You apply to the job Executive Chef - 5* Cruise Liner/CRLI